SELLER REPRESENTATION AND REAL ESTATE MARKETING.
At District Partners at Compass, our objective is to attract as many qualified buyers to your home as possible until an acceptable offer is in hand. The work doesn’t stop there, however. We will be with you every step of the way, through closing and hopefully for a long relationship beyond.
During the time your property is on the market, we will communicate with you on a weekly basis to report on the result of our activities. Often, our conversations will be more frequent, especially given the nature of the Washington Metropolitan active real estate marketplace.
We will also work closely with you during the negotiation process, in order to get the highest dollar value from your home buyer.
Here is a more specific list of the course of actions that Andre Perez will take on your behalf:
- Enter your property into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so that other licensed realtors will be aware of your home for sale.
- Send out a massive email blast to over 5,000 real estate professionals in the Washington Metropolitan area, alerting them to your new listing. That will get their attention!
- We will feature your property on our highly popular and exclusive websites, www.DistrictPartners.com, and www.DCModernHomes.com. We invite you to tour these sites and see the attention to detail and content that has brought them so much attention.
- We will also feature your home on our exclusive real estate hotline.
- Place a lockbox on your door, allowing other carefully screened and qualified realtors the opportunity to preview and show your property. We are always sensitive to clients’ lockbox preferences in this regard.
- Place a basket of shoe covers in your home in order to protect your floors and carpets from mud and dirt. This is especially important during wet and snowy months!
- Place a high-visibility and professionally installed “For Sale” sign in your front yard, along with a brochure box so that drive-by traffic will be attracted to your home.
- We will create a high-quality, appealing full-color brochure for all realtors and prospective buyers who enter your home.
- Provide a virtual tour for online placement and web portals. The full-color photo tour of your home will accent the description and details, providing an appealing narrative for your property.
- Design a tailor-made marketing plan that is best suited to the unique nature of your home.
- Offer guidance when it comes to staging and arranging furniture so as to make your property as inviting as possible to all those who come through the door.
- Assist in planning for any necessary repair work.
- Design and implement a website exclusively for your home alone!
- Set up an exclusive 1-800 line providing 24/7 info on your home to prospective buyers.
- Send a notification to all buyers in our buyer-profile system.
- Notify corporation relocation network of your new listing for incoming transferees. Here in Washington Metro, this is a very real advantage due to the high volume of new arrivals who are needing immediate housing.
- Provide you with our exclusive service guarantee contract. We aim to please!
- Advertise your home in high-definition across the spectrum of all major national real estate websites throughout the country.
- Showcase your home on dozens of independent websites and social media platforms, such as Craigslist, Backstage, Facebook, etc.
- Utilize Centralized Showing Services (CSS) to most effectively manage home tours and schedule and maximize showings.
- Help you price your property for maximum impact. In other words, opening up the marketplace rather than narrowing it.
- We will notify our business affiliates, past clients, and your neighborhood through email.
- Prospect for three hours daily, speaking with twenty to thirty people in order to find buyers for your property.
- Promote your home at our company sales meetings. Make sure that the entire District Partners team is proactive on your behalf!
- Advise you and make suggestions on any changes in strategy that may help make your home more saleable. We do not simply sit and wait for results to materialize on their own.
- Keep you constantly informed on any changes to the real estate marketplace. Remember, DC Metro is in a state of constant evolution.
- Represent your best interests when it comes to incoming offers. Remember, we’re here to assist you in negotiating the best price and terms for your property.
- Our work does not end once an accepted offer is in place. We will handle all the necessary details, including mortgage, title, inspection, final walk-through and ultimately, the closing itself.
- And much more! Remember, District Partners at Compass is a full-service agency. Your success is our success.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.